The candidate will support the program team in automating software testing both in emulation and in the lab on real hardware. He may also be called upon to support the automation pipeline and associated software tools.
- Participate to Agile development of software for flight embedded system or test equipment
- Participate in user story break down to define test strategies and design
- Provide efficient automation solutions to support Continous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Active participation to all SAFe ceremonies
- Provide constant constructive feedback for team improvement
- Enable automation of configuration management of all developments
- Contribute to the documentation process ideally in an executable form
- May participate in formal reviews with customer
Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
MDA provides competitive compensation and benefits packages for its employees at its many locations. As a member of the MDA team, you and your qualified dependents are eligible to participate in a benefit plan that ensures a comprehensive level of protection for employees and their families through health care plans, disability income protection, life insurance, and other employee benefits. The Company's retirement plans encourage employees to save for their future with a Company matching contribution in many locations.