The Company: Mature and growing healthcare SaaS company seeks full stack engineer to develop and maintain web applications for our clients. We are looking for a person with a desire to collaborate and innovate with our internal teams (both technical and non-technical) and clients, and who wants to make a significant full-stack contribution.
The Job: Design end-to-end system and software solutions to support company's analytic and visualization tools and provide backup support for other web tools, database systems, and proprietary report writers. Collaborate with leadership team to develop new products, collect and document requests for functionality and oversee data analysis and quality control.
Skills/Qualifications: Software design, development, debugging, documentation. Data analytics.
- Experience with advanced user interface designs, ideally to present complex, large datasets in a simple and understandable way
- Normalization and interpretation of complex, unstructured, inconsistent data
- Programming for web-based and desktop applications
- Design and generation of PDF and web-based documents
- Experience implementing procedures around security and privacy
- System administration of cloud-based production systems including MySQL, Apache, Linux (Centos, Ubuntu; ensuring continuous service).
- Excel skills
- Understanding of basic statistics, algorithms and data structures, performance tuning
- Acquaintance with Ruby and Joomla system administration
- Experience with programmatic creation of PDF files, ideally with FPDF (PHP) or Ruby (Prawn/Gruff)
- Experience with SSL configuration and other security technologies
- Please submit your Resume, Website and GitHub links
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Commuting/travel assistance