- Bachelor of Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering degree with 2-5 years of experience
- Effective project management skills
- Knowledge of different manufacturing processes: CNC Machining, Sheet metal Fabrication etc
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Experience with 3D CAD software, preferably in Solidworks
- Experience in mechanical design would be an asset
- Fluent communication skills internally and externally with customers and suppliers in English.
- Experience in mechanical designs related to medical products would be an asset
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze manufacturability and costing of mechanical systems
- Interactions with clients to provide customer support and product development
- Manage inventory and purchasing of raw materials, supplies and parts
- Assist in day to day manufacturing operations
- Work closely with suppliers for quotes and ensure quality and delivery dates are met
- Developing assembly procedures and other manufacturing documentations
- Design manufacturing fixtures and mechanical parts as required
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to plan and execute engineering tasks within set deadlines.
- Excellent organization skills and time management
- Detail oriented and ability to work under pressure
- Effective written & verbal communication and technical documentation skills
The above information on this job description and specification has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering: 3 years