MD Practice Solutions is a rapidly growing company located in the heart of downtown looking for a full-time IT System Administrator.
- Resolve end-user IT issues, such as password reset, software questions, PC hardware problems, Internet connectivity, configurations, and so on.
- Provide one-on-one end-user support and problem resolution via telephone, e-mail, and other vehicles of communication.
- Manage and maintain computer hardware, such as workstations, servers, storage systems and network equipment.
- Diagnose and resolve minor network issues (e.g. LAN access).
- Perform hardware and software upgrades.
- Some after hours on-call support
- May require travel within the city and province, must have a vehicle
Skills and Qualifications
- Post-secondary diploma or Certification in an IT related field required.
- Minimum 1-year IT support experience an asset
- Experience with LAN/WAN networks Diagnose and resolve minor network issues (e.g. LAN access).
- Experience and knowledge with the following: Windows and Mac operating systems, Microsoft Office applications, Windows Server, Sequel SQL Database administration, Active Directory and Group Policy
- Exceptional organizing and time-management skills Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism, courteousness, and friendliness
- Self-motivated and dedicated team player.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and customer service skills
Job Type: Full-time