MD GLAM is a fast-growing e-commerce company that is disrupting the anti-aging skincare industry. Thoughtfully curated and born from science MD GLAM is an extension of the Founder and World-Renowned Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Cat Begovic. "Based on Science but with the Luxury all women desire"
We're looking for a passionate Marketing Coordinator to lead all marketing initiatives for MD GLAM. Your main responsibility is to drive traffic, engagement and leads that overall increase customer acquisition, retention, and conversion. This role will work closely and report to the Ecommerce Manager to develop and execute content marketing plans. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with overseeing all content marketing initiatives, successful execution of digital campaigns and generate a positive ROI for the company.
- Curate high-quality content marketing assets aligning with the brand's vision (blog posts, email newsletters, influencers, guides, other content as needed, etc.)
- Develop strategies to increase our organic reach through link building, content distribution, social media, and strategic partnerships.
- Help manage company social platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Create an engaging content calendar to significantly increase traffic to the blog, page views, and other key content metrics
- Manage all performance-based paid digital marketing campaigns. This includes: paid search, paid social, display, and retargeting
- Analyze performance and provide weekly and monthly reports
- Working knowledge of Shopify and Woocommerce
- 3+ years' experience managing paid search and other digital media buys
- Strong SEO understanding. You can execute content categorization and structure, content development, keyword research, SEO copywriting and link building
- Must have experience with social platforms - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest.
- Experience with Hootsuite, sprout social, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and strategies.
- Outstanding communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that requires one to multi-task and implement high priority projects.
- Proficient with MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, iMovie and/or other creative suites
Apply with a cover letter, resume, references.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Beverly Hills
Benefits: This full-time job includes health insurance, retirement plan, paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick/family leave days.
- Compensation: Based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative