We are looking for young, dynamic and qualified 11th Biology Teacher for our online education platform.
An incumbent should be well qualified and having minimum 3 year of experience as a teacher in well reputed school.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Able to do Video Lecture
- Set academic goals for students to achieve
- Assist students in discovering the scope of human interaction and its impact on biological systems
- Assist students in discerning likely hypotheses for theories of origin
- Teach students formulaic approach to genetic prediction and heritability
- Assist students in determining hierarchical structures and systems of animals
- Lead students to understand human impact on animal systems, including technological and medical considerations
- Teach students the ways that plant structures differ from animal structures
- Teach students the effect that biodiversity - or lack of it - impacts humans
- Guide students to create relevant and insightful scientific inquiries
- Demonstrate how scientific knowledge is generated and tested
- Explain to students what are the benefits and risks of using or ignoring biological discoveries
- Be committed to teaching students in their particular community
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree and the completion of a teacher reparation program from an accredited college or university. The educational institution must be accredited.
- In-depth subject knowledge, experience in CBSE/NEET Level.
- Must have subject competency good communication skills, lesson planning, passion to learn and teach are the key highlights.
- Should be responsible for the effective delivery of lectures.
Key Skills: Biology, Biotechnology, Neet, Zoology, Botany, Biology, Cbse Teaching, Video LecturerBenefits
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: Rs20,000.00 to Rs30,000.00 /month
- Science: 1 year (Required)
- Teaching: 2 years (Required)
- Biotechnology: 1 year (Required)
- Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh (Required)