Our client in the East end is currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Manager. This is for a new division of a large and well established privately held company. The Technical Sales Manager is responsible for the presentation of this company's new technology to potential customers directly and through entities that may be able to generate good leads. Involves assessing projects with the greatest potential for commercialization and financial success and pursue these to completion.
Essential functions include:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or industrial engineering is required
- Master's degree in Business would be an asset
- Minimum 10 years experience in technical sales, ideally in a start-up situation
- Training in Sales and/or business development
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills.
- Self-driven and able to work with a lot of autonomy.
- Project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to be innovative and creative ('outside the box' thinking)
- Analyze the technology and the application to determine the value-added proposition that will convince the customer to adopt the technology.
- Produce and present presentations to potential customers and influencers.
- Initiate development projects with customer sponsors.
- Coordinate internal resources towards meeting the deadlines required to keep development projects on track to successful completion,
- Attend and present at trade shows.
- Manage and maintain relationships with influencers to promote the technology.
- Develop and conclude licensing and sales agreements with customers.
CONTACT and RESUME SUBMISSION
If you feel you are an excellent candidate and have the required skills and experience indicated above, please send your attached resume and any important details to HCR Permanent Search, care of the Recruitment Consultant listed below. Only qualified candidates live in Ontario and can work in Canada without restrictions will be contacted. Please ensure that you indicate the name of the position and location you are applying for in the subject heading. Thank you for your interest.
Sr. Account Manager
HCR Permanent Search