magicplan is a software company based in Montreal, Canada and in Munich, Germany. We are a young, international team that relies on openness and individuality. It is our goal to disrupt the processes and product chains around construction, restoration, real estate and property management all over the world.
With our floor plan creation app we have developed a unique world understanding. The combination of Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence enables on-site data acquisition, categorization and processing for both B2B and B2C customers. The possibilities of AR and AI are endless - and we're already harnessing their technological power today.
As part of our continued global success, we're looking to recruit for the position of Junior Customer Support & Solutions Specialist, based in our Montreal office.
Embark with us on our journey and transform how millions of contractors, real estate agents, surveyors and facilities managers all around the world work.
- Deep understanding of the magicplan products from both a functional and technical perspective.
- Support clients and resolve their issues by prioritizing and investigating errors.
Configuration of industry appropriate trial systems and demo environments.
Implement customizations and enterprise solutions for high profile customers.
Support the Sales & Marketing Teams by giving product demonstrations to prospects, hosting webinars & trainings as well as by documenting best practices and relevant product features.
- Work with Product Management to provide feedback from client interaction and represent the customer perspective.
What you bring to us
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience/qualification required – we're encouraging applications from all fields of study.
Degree, education or equivalent work experience in the Construction, Renovation/Restoration industry or Engineering is advantageous.
Prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment or in role of Customer Support Representative is advantageous.
Experienced presenter (either academic or non-academic context) with an ability to present technical solutions concisely to small and large audiences.
Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Fluent in English (spoken and written). German & French are advantageous.
- A team player with excellent communication skills: You're a good listener, you go out of your way to understand someone's perspective, and you are able to express yourself clearly and in a confident manner.
Able to prioritize a varied workload: You're highly organized, with excellent delivery against deadlines.
You find creative solutions if necessary and you have an eye for detail.
Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new briefs.
- Able to work in an international, flexible and employee empowering work environment.
Willing to learn, understand and use a range of processes and software tools. (Training will be provided)
What we offer you
- A young, international, English-speaking team.
- Working with one of the most exciting software applications on the market.
- Permanent contracts and a competitive compensation package.
- Training opportunities for your professional and personal development.
- A modern spacious office in the heart of Montreal.
Start of work: with immediate effect
Go with us and apply: https://magicplan.breezy.hr/
magicplan is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and fair employment practices.