Born in 2014, MagicLinks is one of the fastest-growing influencer platforms powering social commerce today. As a technology, MagicLinks empowers over 15k YouTube Influencers to turn moments of inspiration into new customer acquisitions at over 3.5k retailers. MagicLinks Influencers have launched 160k+ YouTube videos, watched by over 18B fans, driving over $500M in retail sales.
Our longevity with brand partners is founded in our unique ability to match social KPI's with proprietary customer transaction data (Match Intelligence(tm)) to target the right influencers with the right audience, driving sales and measurable ROAS. Our mission is to help brands solve influencers with a sustainable, performance-based approach, transparency in reporting, and compounding results.
Tenants of MagicLinks Culture:
- Limitation is an illusion, nothing is ever impossible
- Make everything you do a work of art
- Never settle for less than excellent
- Radical ownership
- Celebrate failures that come from taking risks
- Laugh every day
- Live consciously
Role: Influencer Marketing Manager
Full-time Location: Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
Seeking: We are looking for a passionate, proactive, agile Unicorn to join our fast-paced start-up. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with global leading brands and social media influencers, while making a visible impact on the company. We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way.
Expectations of this Role:
- Drive new influencer growth -- seek and activate relevant influencers by selling MagicLinks revenue opportunities
- Lead the communication and negotiation of premium brand sponsorships with influencers
- Increase the power of the MagicLinks network through acquiring new influencer and developing top tier talent into brands
- Meet (or exceed) quarterly revenue goals
- Assist MagicLinks Directors with high-level projects across all segments of the business
- A highly motivated self-starter, and mental athlete, capable of producing high quality work while adhering to oftentimes very tight turnaround times in an exciting and fast-moving start-up environment.
- An ever-evolving professional with 1-3 years of experience in influencer marketing or digital management
- One with solid knowledge of and high interest in the digital marketing & influencer landscape, especially across fashion, beauty, tech, and home
- Someone who others describe as disciplined, detail-oriented, and committed to excellence
- An articulate and engaging individual, demonstrating excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Passionate about the future of digital media, technology, and curious to learn more
- Hopefully someone who knows about the affiliate industry
- Hopefully someone who has experience facilitating influencer brand sponsorships
- At a minimum, proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, all the major social media platforms, E-mail Marketing Systems, various CRM tools, and (even better) Adobe Illustrator.
- Salary + Bonus
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts