The primary responsibility of the software engineer is to assist the SDK Unity development team in implementing the Unity 3D interface for Magic Leap's SDK offering. Qualified candidates need to be a self-starter and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Work on the implementation of the SDK Unity 3D SDK API offering.
- Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test driven principles to develop high quality applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and other technical issues
- Review individual developer's code in the team to ensure highest code quality in the SDK Unity 3D team.
- 3 to 5 years of extensive experience working on software products
- 2 years extensive experience working with Unity 3D engine and have source code experience
- Experience working in engineering teams in an agile and dynamic environment
- Extensive experience working with developer tools like emulators, debuggers, profilers etc
- Strong functional and automated testing, test strategy and planning and development experience
- Experience with mobile software development a plus
- Experience building Game Engines is nice to have
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.