As a Software Engineer in the Web team of our Cloud organization, you will have the opportunity to use cutting-edge technologies, such as Node, React, and Docker, to design and develop engaging user experiences for Magic Leap's Platforms and APIs. The ideal candidate will have full stack experience developing modern web applications using a variety of tool sets, remarkable problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a passion for web architecture.
- Build next-generation web applications.
- Design and develop reusable/distributable web components.
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Performance and optimization tuning of client and server-side web applications.
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers and back-end engineers.
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices.
- Lead by example and mentor junior developers.
- At least 5 years of experience developing high-performance scalable web applications.
- Experience with Angular 2, React, and Node.js. (Must have experience with React)
- Experience with Docker and Node Express JS applications.
- Experience with WebGL a plus!
- Experience developing production-quality web applications that consume REST services.
- Experience with Test-Driven and/or Behavior-Driven Development.
- Experience using Git VCS.
- Strong understanding of web browser capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
- Collaborative team player that can think outside the box.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.