Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, games and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
We are seeking a Senior Graphics Rendering Engineer to focus on Mixed Reality (MR) graphics system design and forward-looking research and development. This position will offer you the chance to work closely with both hardware engineers and other cross-platform software engineers to design, develop, debug and deploy many functional aspects of the rendering architecture, including the application interface to the display. If you are a fast learner with a positive attitude and a strong passion for working with new technology, come join us in redefining the way people experience the world through unique Spatial Computing technologies.
- 5+ years of software development experience with C and C++
- 5+ years of experience implementing and optimizing graphics algorithms with game engines such as Unity and Unreal using DirectX, OpenGL, or Vulkan
- Hands-on experience with design and implementation of modern 3D graphics applications using modern rendering APIs, like DirectX, OpenGL, and Vulkan
- Deep knowledge of rendering concepts for different rendering models (deferred, forward, forward+).
- Proficient with writing vertex, fragment, and compute shaders using shading languages such as Cg, HLSL, GLSL, and SPIR-V
- Exceptional ability to write efficient, clean, maintainable and portable code
- Strong proven experience in implementing and deploying complex algorithms
- Experience with GPU optimization for increased frame-rate and reduced latency a plus
- Experience with development for augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), or other forms of head mounted displays (HMDs) a plus
- Detailed knowledge of GPU Architectures and design a plus
- Computer Graphics knowledge Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines