Lead Software EngineerThe Helio team is working on pushing the boundaries of spatial computation and making the internet 3D. The browser and web platform integrates with nearly everything on the OS level. As a Lead Software Engineer of the Helio Browser and Web Platform team, you will be responsible for collaborating with your team members and other platform teams to provide cross-team solutions and integration points. Responsibilities
- Work closely with other teams to design and develop software solutions across teams and platforms.
- Create documentation for software design
- Work closely with stakeholders to communicate software design
- Write code, samples, prototypes, test cases, and unit tests
- Provide thoughtful, actionable, and supportive feedback during code and design reviews.
- Mentor team members
- Minimum 7 Years of professional experience with C++
- Shipped a consumer device or major software application.
- Deep knowledge of Webkit, Blink or other web rendering engines
- Embedded operating systems development
- Large scale multi-systems or applications development
- Experience with 3D engines and graphics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with consumer-facing products.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant field
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.