Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
As a Senior Cloud-Based Computer Vision Software Engineer (Contractor) you'll be responsible for designing and developing high-performance production software with state-of-the-art computer vision capabilities. Your code will be part of the foundations of our 3D platform that enables the next generation of computing applications for many years to come. Your expertise with implementing computer vision algorithms in the Cloud will help drive the development of Magic Leap products.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Java, C/C++ or Python.
- Experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Redis.
- Experience deploying and scaling high-traffic services with major cloud providers (AWS, Google, etc.)
- A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, TLS, SMTP, HTTP)
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with computer vision and/or machine learning
- Experience with data visualization
- BA/BS in CS, EE or similar required. MS or Ph.D. preferred
- Your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.