Join Magentrix team, a leading cloud company providing on-demand PRM and Customer Success solutions world-wide. Magentrix brings a wealth of collaborative features for companies around the world to better manage and interact with their partners and customers.
We are looking for a creative and knowledgeable front-end developer, who is an expert in web technologies and has a good eye for design and outstanding UI/UX.
- Design, build, and implement elegant web-based business solutions
- Participate in end-to-end product development lifecycle
- Write clean code that is maintainable, scalable, and extensible
- Integrate APIs and web services
- Troubleshoot issues, perform Unit Tests and reoslve defects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in hands-on front-end web development.
- Degree in computer science.
- You must have experience with software product development and agile.
- Must have development experience: C#.NET, ASP.NET, Design patterns such as MVC, SQL Database and ORM Frameworks (e.g: Entity Framework).
- Must have good knowledge of software programing concepts such Object-Oriented programing, RDBMS Databases and Agile methodologies.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, excellent interpersonal skills.
The full-time position will be based out of our Richmond Hill, ON, Canada office.
- Only local Candidates will be considered, only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- web development: 3 years (Required)