Magellan Luxury Hotels is looking for a successful Web & Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. In this role, you will lead the design for Magellan's website and marketing campaigns.
This role is perfect for someone who excels in web and graphic design, with a well-rounded complemented of other skills including video editing, online advertising, and social media. The successful candidate will be a proven self-starter with a positive attitude who strives to find solutions when problems arise, thrives in a team-based environment, and most importantly likes to have fun!
A world leader in luxury hotel bookings, Magellan Luxury Hotels provides an inspiring and legendary booking experience for corporate executives, leisure travelers, and celebrities. We take pride in crafting and choreographing distinct and memorable hotel experiences for each of our guests.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Graphic Design, Advertising or another related field
- 1-2 years of proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience designing webpages using HTML, CSS, and web frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Experience designing effective email campaigns
- Proficiency with photo editing software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, and other digital marketing strategies
- Understanding of and drive to stay current with digital marketing trends
- Strong creative thinking and communication skills
- Proficiency in videography and video editing considered an asset
- Knowledge of the travel industry would be considered an asset
- Design visually-appealing and effective webpages in a Content Management System such as Wordpress
- Design and deliver email campaigns, acting as the main point of contact for content, consistent messaging, design, and approvals
- Assemble images, typography, and other visuals to produce compelling copy
- Brainstorm and execute creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Use a variety of internal and third-party tools to execute digital marketing strategy (SEO, Google AdWords, MailChimp, etc.)
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Consistently demonstrates Magellan's five stars: Client-Focused, Sales Driven, Team Player, Self-Directed Learner, Responsible
To learn more about our unique company please visit www.magellanluxuryhotels.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- web design: 2 years (Required)