MAG USA is a subsidiary of Manchester Airport Group ("MAG") - the UK's largest airport operator. MAG expanded into the U.S. market in 2015 and, since then, we have quickly established a robust services and consulting business, which proudly supports a growing number of airports across the U.S. with a variety of premium services.
Due to our growth, we are looking to hire a Key Account & Project Managerto support the Car Parking business by serving as the point of contact for the locations scheduled to go live and assist with the implementation and day-to-day oversight of the locations.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Serve as primary point of contact to a portfolio of strategic partners - both new and existing
* Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships by developing advisory relationships with partner stakeholders and airport contacts
* Develop new business opportunities within existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement that maximize value proposition and drive revenue
* Develop sales reports for internal and external use
* Manage and drive process from signed contract to implementation, working with internal and external stakeholders towards successful and timely launch
* Help forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. daily, monthly, weekly, quarterly and annual sales results and annual forecasts)
* Monitor and help resolve customer service issues related to system or pre-booking process issues to ensure high customer experience.
*Address customer feedback and complaints ensuring satisfactory resolution
Qualifications and Skills
As the successful candidates, you will have:
MAG is a global business that continues to expand not only across the US, but across the world. We want to be the number one airport support service business across the U.S. and believe that great service starts with its people. This is why we offer great training and career opportunities.
Our benefits package is one of the most generous in the industry with medical/dental/vision coverage, 401k, HSA accounts and basic life insurance to name just a few.
We are growing rapidly in the U.S. and as such can offer great career options for outstanding people!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, actual or perceived sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical handicap or disability as set forth in the American with Disabilities Act 1990, or Veterans Status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year