MaestroQA helps teams across the world improve their customer experiences through streamlined quality assurance practices, customer support coaching, and data driven reporting.
Engineering at MaestroQA:
Our clients are the focus point of all engineering decisions and our goal is always how to help our clients provide loyalty-driving conversations with their customers. We do this by working closely with our sales and customer success teams as well as communicating directly with clients. The insights gained from these conversations inform our engineering roadmap and ensure we have a clear vision and purpose behind the work we do.
With our clients at the center of our product decisions, we aim to provide them with intuitive interfaces and seamless integrations. We work quickly and iterate to provide the best product possible while still focusing on well designed architecture and readable code. We're looking for engineers who embrace these aspects and who are eager to contribute on all levels of our product.
What you'll do at MaestroQA:
- Have the opportunity to work across the whole range of our application and infrastructure
- Build major parts of our dashboard, distributed systems and infrastructure, or data systems
- Communicate directly with customers and internal teams to help define our roadmap
- Help or own launches onto new platforms
- Have input on tools and technical decisions
The best applicants will likely:
- Have 3+ years of experience building production software applications
- Thrive in a dynamic environment with varied responsibilities
- Be excited about working directly with customers and closely with customer success and sales
- Have an eagerness to experiment, a determination to contribute, and a drive recognize problems and swiftly remedy them
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $180,000.00 /year