Madrinas Coffee has an opening for a capable member to join our Trade Team and serve the Northern California territory, working full time. This member will work closely with, and for, our Director of Sales to give on-going support to our established customer base in the Northern California territory. The position will be expected to primarily service Northern California but will also be expected to occasionally help with the Pacific Northwest & Southern California territories. Madrinas Coffee will cover travel expenses.
- Sell and roll out new customers.
- Sell, build, and set in-store displays.
- Work with the distributors to ensure appropriate service to stores.
- Work with the stores' management to verify appropriate slotting, and that general needs are met.
- Maintain and build relationships with distributors, retailers, and customers.
- Protect and maintain current slotting/space in current stores.
- Opportunistically upsell additional points of distribution, or space, within current stores.
- Weekly report to & meet with Regional Sales Manager.
- Support marketing events (both in-store events and community events).
- Sales experience.
- Business-relevant Major.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Proficient on mobile devices/tablets.
- Experience/knowledge of Dropbox.
- Ability to multi task.
- Organized and reliable.
Job Type: Full-time
- On the road
- Multiple locations