Madison Trust / Broad Financial is an integrated, rapidly growing, Rockland County based financial services group comprised of a chartered trust company, an IRA services specialty group, multiple alternative investment fund affiliates and a real estate group.
We are seeking a Backend Developer - (Angular, C#, ASP.NET, and SQL) to work on new and existing development for multiple web based applications in development. We are looking for someone with a can do attitude and a strong appetite for technical growth.
The candidate will have opportunity to be exposed to multiple backend technologies and will have significant impact on our web based projects.
- Implement Angular, C#, ASP.NET and MVC in our new and existing development
- Work with senior technologists as well as business users on the design and architecture of web applications.
- Work with various RESTful APIs (internal and external) to ensure the smooth flow of data.
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Drive the effectiveness of information architecture.
- 4+ years of backend development experience of enterprise applications.
- Knowledge of .NET Core or other programming languages (we're using C# but are really looking for someone with a strong grasp of the object-oriented-programming and MVC concepts)
- A basic knowledge of angular frameworks and associated methodology.
- Some familiarity of Object-oriented concepts
- Detailed-oriented and drive for a quality system
- Strong SQL skills
- Git or other version control technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $115,000.00 /year
- Back End Development: 3 years (Required)