Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Madison Reed is a prestige beauty brand that empowers ALL women with a revolutionary way to color their hair. Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Join a company where we live and breathe these values, from how we treat our customers to our growing team. Madison Reed believes all women should own their beauty, which includes deserving more and living their most brilliant and honest expression of themselves.
Madison Reed is revolutionizing the $50 billion hair care industry by making personal care more personal and by offering best-in-class products formulated under strict standards that truly raise the bar. Our deep commitment to the "client" experience paired with our dedication to technology and product innovation has fostered an extremely dedicated, consistently-growing fan base.
Who you are
You're an ambitious CRM/email marketer looking to have major business impact in a hot D2C start-up by building a best in class customer engagement and retention strategy. You are a data-driven and customer focused marketer, and will own email strategy and execution from end to end to drive greater subscriber growth and retention.
You will manage email engagement and segmentation strategy, triggered lifecycle flows, A/B testing and analysis, and cross functional project management and execution of customer marketing initiatives. In addition, you will report on email and customer-level metrics and make recommendations to improve customer lifecycle performance.
What you'll do
- Own email strategy and execution with focus on driving customer lifetime value through increasing member growth, share of wallet, and reducing member churn
- Create personalized customer journeys in email, direct mail, and SMS to change client behavior and move them toward higher LTV paths
- Test, learn, and refine all communications and touchpoints to continually optimize to higher customer LTV
- Create and execute test and control experiments to understand incremental impact of new initiatives
- Advise and drive cross-functional alignment on email creative best practices
- Keep stakeholders aligned on email program performance and provide ad hoc analysis as needed
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices, competitive landscape, etc. and explore ways to apply these findings
Skills we're excited about
- 4 years experience in CRM marketing strategy and execution
- Expertise in all aspects of email marketing including email design, creative best practices, deliverability, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those necessary to successfully perform the essential functions of this role.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee will occasionally be required to stand, walk, sit, use fingers and hands, reach with hands and arms, speak, see, and hear. May on occasion lift/push/pull office products and supplies up to 20 pounds in weight.
Information for Recruiters:
Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Madison Reed. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in the communities we serve. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.