Madison Reed is thrilled to be looking for a talented individual, who both loves coloring hair and interacting with customers. This dynamic role is based in our Corte Madera Color Bar and on a part-time basis.
- Greet, assist, accommodate and escort all clients and visitors with a courteous joyful nature. Guest check-in with our booking software
- Provide the highest level of customer service, including responding to email and phone inquiries for this location
- Communicate and engage clients with post-service options with Madison Reed, including products sales, booking future appointments and online subscriptions
- Field both internal and external general questions and inquiries
- Assist with general office duties including filing and helping out on special projects as needed
- Cosmetology license preferred but not required.
- Cosmetology students encouraged.
- Experience and passion for hair color; sales proficiency is highly preferred
- Previous beauty service/salon/spa experience
- Track record in providing over-the-top, amazing customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Able to handle several situations at once with poise and confidence
- Extremely organized and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to execute quickly and effectively
- Technologically savvy
- Retail experience preferred but not mandatory
- This role reports to the Salon Manager
- Guaranteed hourly wage + retail commissions.