- Support sales team to drive to sales volume and category targets; work closely with product and wholesale teams to ensure account needs are being met on a consistent basis
- Coordinate markdowns, returns and product exits
- Manage photos for JOOR and contribute to line sheet creation
- Coordinate in season with fulfillment analysis to communicate to the account any issues
- Manage account order taking and supervise deadlines for vendor PO placement
- Manage in season assortment changes: cost, delivery, style, color, legal names
- Create and maintain in season purchase order management tool
- Coordinate asset release and mange samples
- Review customer’s sites on a regular basis to ensure correct pricing, naming and overall customer experience is maintained
- Reports sales, inventory and margin on a weekly basis
- Coordinates issues with credit, traffic, information systems and customer service.
- Proactively develops presentations to Senior Management for internal and client meetings.
- Represent Madewell standards and expected level of ethics in all business dealings within company and with customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent with 2+ years of relevant experience supporting large apparel accounts in wholesale setting
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as analytical, organizational and presentation skills
- Must be computer proficient including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have working knowledge of basic retail math measurements (i.e., gross margin, turn and markdowns
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.