The Assistant Manager – Production, Denim will assist the team in the monitoring the production of denim products. He/She will ensure the highest quality of goods are produced on time at the best cost and will provide administrative support to the production team.
- Track product approval submits to insure transfer of internal and external information is attained accurately and in a timely manner
- Track samples for quarterly design presentations.
- Maintain design books and files that support all product record keeping.
- Assist in collecting time and action information to ensure adherence to the product development calendar.
- Monitor vendor work in process and shipping exception reports under direction of Production Manager.
- Follow up with agents/suppliers on all product specifics.
- Communicate with all related departments to ensue product details are consistent with the adopted style profiles.
- Assist with the maintenance of all Production reports.
- Work with testing department on all bulk test reports.
- Administrative responsibilities, i.e. opening/sending packages, filing.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform essential functions of the job.
- 1-2 years experience in a related field.
- Basic garment knowledge; experience with denim a plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Adaptive to a multi-tasked environment.
- Proficient in PC applications including MS Word, Excel and Outlook Express.
- Knowledge of FlexPLM preferred.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.