made for\_ is the next D2C brand specializing in personalised supplements based in Berlin and New York. We help users achieve their health goals by guiding them through the complexity of taking the right vitamins.
At made for\_ you will be surrounded by smart and hard working people who love learning. We offer a fair degree of autonomy to work in ways most companies don't offer. Expect to grow both your hard and soft skills significantly. This is an opportunity to help build a brand from the ground up, to learn from a group of experts and join a caring, friendly team who cares about helping people reach their 100%.
These will be your tasks
- Daily management of all social platforms, from drafting copy, to scheduling and monitoring performance (Instagram, Facebook to start, with more to come!)
- Work closely with the Marketing team to execute higher level marketing strategy daily, and deliver a cohesive brand experience
- Focus on building our online community, implementing an ambassador and influencer program.
- Evolve a unique, brand-right voice and aesthetic across channels
- Help define a cohesive social media strategy inclusive of brand-driving and sales-driving initiatives
- Collaborate internally to build holistic plans; maintain a social calendar that aligns with product launches, promotions, events and brand moments
- Work with creative team to develop original content that complements overarching brand message and marketing programs
- Come up with nimble, low-cost content ideas to serve spontaneous needs
- Analyze performance and provide short reports with actionable insights weekly
- Support with ad-hoc tasks as needed
You're offering these qualifications
- 1-2 years in a social media environment
- Friendly and a hard worker
- Agency or D2C experience (nice to have)
- Creative and reliable and use social media actively
- Excited by change and a fast-paced environment
- At the forefront of social media trends and enjoy researching the latest tech developments within the industry
- Thoughtful and can take feedback
- Bilingual (nice to have)
- Have some copywriting experience (nice to have)
We're offering these benefits
- Generous time off
- Flexible work from home policy
- Competitive salary
To apply please send 1-3 paragraphs introducing yourself, along with your resume.