Made Foods is one of the fastest growing startups in health and nutrition. We are looking for someone to take over the Marketing Department and bring it to the next level of excellence and delivery. You will be a mighty department of 1, but with the backing and support of the wider leadership team. Success in this role will require a self-starter who can not only create, but can also execute seamlessly.
Key Responsibilities for this role include:
- Responsible for company's overall marketing, brand & communications strategy
- Drive brand-building and awareness in all marketing and communications, ensuring a consistent message across all internal and external channels
- Build & lead marketing programs and campaigns across different channels and segments in support of overall strategic marketing plan and company objectives.
- Responsible for yearly marketing plan and budget
- Responsible for the roll out of new menu items including packaging, design and promotion
- Manage all content marketing. Develop, execute, and implement digital, website, and social media content. This includes art direction of quarterly photoshoots.
- Manage all marketing research projects to obtain insights from different consumer segments. This includes the ongoing development of a comprehensive "Customer connection" program to obtain ongoing customer feedback
- Manage and execute all sponsorship and community initiatives & programs
- Plan, manage and execute all events which includes local pop-ups to larger scale Stampede events
- Responsible for answering all catering and customer inquiries
What you'll bring:
- 5 years' direct experience in a marketing capacity, with experience in planning or coordinating events
- Experience executing a variety of creative marketing opportunities
- Strong communication and content creation capabilities
- Background in dealing with third party providers (advertisers, printers, designers)
- Exposure with leading edge technologies
- Demonstrated financial management skills and budget responsibility
- Insight driven decision making - curiosity with a passion for turning insights into solutions
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends for event execution
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Social Media Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Content Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)