Title: Sales Coordinator (Off Price Timepiece Division)
CANDIDATES WITHOUT RESUMES AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
About MadaLuxe Group
MadaLuxe Group is an innovative global fashion leader and North America's largest distributor of luxury fashion and accessories. Today, the group markets and distributes goods from the world's most iconic European design houses. In close partnership with its clients, MadaLuxe Group consistently evolves its offerings to strategically drive market demand and reach the established and emerging luxury consumer. The group not only drives sales through the world's most prestigious retailers, but also through MadaLuxe Vault, their own direct-to-consumer retail destination.
Primary Objective of Position
MadaLuxe is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented and organized Sales Coordinator to support VP of Sales, Timepiece Division, focusing on the secondary market. Willingness to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment. Acts as a liaison between various branches of the company and customers.
Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Open order management / checking orders - pricing, dates, credit approvals, order confirmations, tracking numbers, partial shipments, extensions, etc.
- Collate sales information from accounts, analyze and respond accordingly
- Create offers for customers - ATS with pictures, customizing for specific customers
- EDI preparation - UPCS, confirmed quantities, catalogues, styles, etc. - communicates with customers any adjustments needed
- Supporting the VP with administration, correspondence and general day-to-day sales needs
- Manage drop ship inventory, online copy and images for retailers
- Manage incentive payouts for retailer events
- Managing flow of samples and ensuring an accurate database is kept
- Be hands-on and willing to assist in other areas of the business when necessary
- Representative of the brand at all times demonstrating professionalism and team spirit
Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree
- Understanding and analyzing selling reports
- Must be analytical and have strong Excel skills
- 2-3 years industry experience, including knowledge in retail math
- Proven track record of off price experience
- Timepiece or luxury accessories experience preferred
- Team player and ability to prioritize/multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail oriented and well organized with a strong sense of urgencyWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
- Job Type: Full-time. Salary: $60,000 - $65,000
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Sales Distribution Administration: 3 years (Preferred)