If you are passionate about Web Applications and are eager to learn more through science and art, we'd like to meet you!
With locations all around the globe, Mad Science is the world's leading science enrichment provider for children ages three through twelve. We deliver unique, hands-on science experiences and toys for children, that are as entertaining as they are educational. Every year, Mad Science is proud to introduce millions of children to a world of discovery while sparking their imagination.
IMAGINE ARTS ACADEMY™ is a new art concept, developed be the creators of Mad Science, in partnership with Crayola®. We aim to inspire children to dream big with unique art experiences that broaden their horizons. With 12 locations across the US and Canada, this new company is just taking off.
As part of our growing team, we are looking for a .NET Developer to join our IT department and build functional applications and websites. The ideal candidate will require strong technical and problem-solving skills, experience with Microsoft web-based technologies, and the ability to work autonomously but yet a team player.
- You are a problem solver, able to work independently with a can-do, roll-up-your sleeves approach
- You have an analytical mind and are comfortable with quantitative analytics
- You can multitask but never lose sight of the importance of careful attention to detail.
- You have a creative mind, who is conscious of the need to meet deadlines, and can deliver using your superior organization skills.
- You are self-driven, passionate and forward-thinking
- You have excellent and creative problem-solving skills.
- You are easy going and love working with others to accomplish goals; in doing so, you build strong relationships with teammates.
- You are an open-minded person and welcome feedback.
- You are able to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Provide ongoing support and upgrades of existing application systems and frameworks; including responding to service requests, problem analysis, resolution, escalation and reporting
- Identify and participate in various review processes and improvements
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug applications
- Deploy fully functional applications
- A Computer Science degree or related discipline
5 years of programming experience using development languages that include based technologies
Excellent understanding of, and proficiency in, relational database techniques and environments, like Microsoft SQL.
Proactive approach to problem-solving
Flexible Logical and versatile thinking
Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Possess excellent project and time management skills
Proficient in in English, both verbal and written
- Pleasant work spaces in an excellent location with access by metro
A young and dynamic environment, that yearns for your input and creativity
A competitive starting salary that will reflect your contributions
A complete group benefits package (we care about our people!)
Regular celebrations of our successes and a chance to be a part of our Spirit Squad