The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) marketing team is responsible for driving global omni-channel sales via the owned marketing channels such as Email, Site, Mobile (SMS/Push) and Direct Mail by planning communications cadence, determining and optimizing targeting, end-to-end segmentation, and execution of marketing communication and offers to Macy’s consumers. Responsible for developing and executing customer-centric, cross-channel targeting strategies. Perform other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will develop strategies to foster, increase and maintain customer’s engagement and conversion with Macy’s, through lifecycle marketing management, awareness building, promotional activity and developing a stronger long-term relationship with our customers. They will be able to increase customer activation rate and purchase frequency. The candidate will provide business insights and assist in optimizing campaigns. The ideal candidate will communicate and work effectively across internal and external teams. The candidate will be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction, capable of dealing with ambiguity, and comfortable working with teams, vendors, and management.
- Determines, maintains, automates and optimizes customer targeting across digital and direct mail while collaborating with team members to integrate with digital tactics etc. for various marketing programs.
- Drives transformation from event-specific, single-channel approach to an integrated omni-channel contact strategy that is customer-centric. Informs communications planning process.
- Partners with Advanced Analytics, Marketing/Business Analytics and Marketing Systems team to identify new modeling, automation and implementation opportunities.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure communications cadence, targeting optimization and campaign execution are aligned to deliver the bottom line across omni-channel retention tactics.
- Manage reporting & analysis strategy across all channels and communicate key performance trends to the organization. Partner with analytic teams to drive transformation and development of new customer-centric, longitudinal KPIs to measure omni-channel contact strategies.
- Perform data analysis as needed to problem solve and to identify trends and opportunities.
- Present recaps and updates to leadership team.
- Consistently demonstrates regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- BA/BS degree required, concentration in Marketing and/or quantitative focus a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in online/CRM marketing or Direct Marketing.
- Excellent written and communication skills. Ability to read, write, and interpret business and technical documents.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills a must.
- Including prior experience with manipulating and interpreting large data sets to generate reports which provide insights & conclusions.
- Strong self-starter, ability to leader others to meet multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously in a cross-functional, team-based environment.
- This position requires constant moving and standing.
- Must be able to stand for at least two consecutive hours.
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- May occasionally be required to reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb ladders.
- May have to reach above eye level.
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- Strong leadership profile and excellent negotiation skills.
- Comfortable determining, communicating and coaching team to make data-informed decisions related to customer targeting and contact strategies.
- Manage team of campaign analysts and manager.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs. Typical work hours; 9am-5pm and overtime as needed.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.