Strong self-leader and conceptual thinker with high creative standards that can independently and consistently execute a compelling brand vision across all media. Understands how to translate a marketing objective into an exciting and effective creative experience for our customer.
Uses clear communication skills to collaborate with creative partner, including copy, art directors, photographers, and freelance, to produce creative that represents brand authority and puts the customer at the center of our content. Be able to find solutions to creative problems. Is detail oriented.
Plans, prioritizes and organizes high volume workload that requires the following toolkits, interpreting marketing briefs for clarity and alignment with brand strategy, and MAS merchandising input. Aligning with project management to meet deadlines. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Concepts, designs and produces high quality campaign based creative and promotional work for the website and print.
- Works closely with the Art Manager and supports the team by working on Print layouts, web assets and emails.
- Knowledge of building video storyboards and finding swipe to support.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Be able to manage and create projects from start to finish.
- Manages a large workload and demonstrates strong organizational, planning and prioritizing skills to meet quick deadlines.
- A go-to team player that is proactive and has good follow through with excellent communication skills.
- Supports the Art Manager by attending meetings and picking up additional workload in their absence.
- Strong knowledge of type treatment and layout design.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years experience in advertising/art direction (preferably retail/fashion)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and make sound decisions.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
- May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritizing skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Adobe In-design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Bridge as well as Microsoft Word.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.