The Assistant Project Manager oversees the photo production schedule, management of digital and print workflow benchmarks and ensures compliance on deadlines from all parties. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Key liaison and support for Associate Manager & Manager, Project Management.
- Primary account owner and go-to person for assigned family of business.
- Manage the development of assets from start to finish through seamless communication and collaboration with cross-functional teams (merchants, marketing, copy, photography, imaging, site operations).
- Develop timelines and schedules for digital & print workflows.
- Proactively recommend and advocate for solutions to enhance efficiency of processes.
- Ensure visuals are compliant to site standards.
- Understand and manage the financial dependency of product and scheduling on the creative budget; make recommendations accordingly.
- Oversee FOB style count management and timely reporting.
- Keep all teams informed of project status and proactively communicate any challenges that put a project at risk; approach all challenges in a timely manner while identifying obstacles prior to team members being impacted.
- Ability to quickly shift priorities based upon business needs.
- Actively participate in all meetings and make contributions that would positively impact the PM team.
• Establish full awareness of all projects delegated within their team responsibility. • Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts, Marketing Communications or other related field.
- Relevant project management experience, preferably in the internet, retail, advertising, or marketing industries.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated, proactive and result-driven.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and adjust to changing deadlines.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
• Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment. • May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word and data management systems.
- Must be creative and organized with the ability to multi task.
- Must be focused and detail oriented.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.