Maclin Studio is a leader in architecture and contemporary design gift websites with 20+ years experience in different aspects of the creation and the marketing of designer arts. Our suite of websites feature the most comprehensive selection of gifts based on the work of Frank Lloyd Wright, together with other architects and designers of note. We have an immediate opening for a Full Time Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper with great administrative and organizational skills. In this position you will be involved with all office functions involving customer service, bookkeeping, inventory management and ordering, data entry and other duties as needed. Starting pay is $16 - $20 hourly, DOE.
- Day-to-day office administration tasks.
- Assist with order processing and shipping.
- General ledger maintenance including bank statement reconciliation, tracking of sale transactions, payables.
- Managing inventory and creating purchase orders.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service by phone and/or email.
- Exhibit a cheerful demeanor and the ability to work well with others.
- Experience with Mac OS, Quickbooks, and Microsoft Excel knowledge is essential.
- Detail orientated and highly organized self-starter.
- Qualified candidates must have an Associates Degree or higher and at least 2 years completed coursework in accounting, business or related field of study.
- Compensation based on skills, education and experience.
- Health insurance contribution.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Paid parking.
- Opportunity to enhance current technology and procedures.
- Work in a team environment.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Shift Type: Full time (with some flexibility), Day
Work Shift: Mon-Fri 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM, partial weekends required during the holiday season (Nov 28th - Dec 20th).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16 - $20
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift