Mackie Moving Systems is a diverse, progressive and innovative company with multiple business units, Mackie strives for operational excellence in everything that we do. We are family-owned and proudly Canadian. Mackie offers career opportunities in a wide variety of areas.
We are hiring a Planner/Dispatcher for our Home Delivery Division.
- Daily planning/routing of Home Delivery runs
- Deal with warehouse staff/delivery crews regarding daily deliveries
- Monitor daily runs
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports
- General administrative tasks such as emails, phone calls, data entry, etc.
- Coaching / mentoring crews on best practices
- Manage capacity internally and with the customer
- Working with Customer Service with regards to customer escalations with drivers.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- College diploma or equivalent related work experience
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel)
- Strong knowledge of satellite, PC Miler as well as Transportation Management systems
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- Flexibility to work all shifts
Mackie is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We thank you in advance for your interest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time