At Mack Weldon, we're reinventing men's basics with premium fabrics, smart design, and simple shopping. We started with underwear and socks, pieces that could make our customers more comfortable every day. In seven years, we've greatly expanded our product offering, customer base, and team--and we're just getting started.
We're a group of apparel veterans, digital marketers, creatives, engineers, and customer service experts working together in the name of comfort. And we're looking for passionate, proactive, strategic, and creative problem-solvers to join us. If that sounds like you... keep reading.
The VP of Growth Marketing is a key member of the Mack Weldon leadership team responsible for developing and executing our growth strategy, encompassing both customer acquisition and retention marketing. You will help drive revenue and achieve targets by setting the overall strategy and mobilizing your team to deliver results. In addition to functional expertise, this role requires a high degree of cross functional leadership to ensure success. You and your team will work closely with Digital Product, Brand Marketing and Creative teams to identify and execute opportunities to drive growth. Additionally, you will own setting key performance benchmarks (CAC, CPA, Retention, LTV), forecasting and reporting.
We are excited for your fresh perspective and deep expertise leading / scaling a growth marketing organization. You will report directly to the CEO.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Set departmental strategy, budget and go-to-market plans.
- Own and manage budget, forecasting, and delivery of monthly goals including spend, CPA, ROAS, Retention and LTV.
- Lead internal team and external agencies to deliver the best performance across digital channels (search, social, display, affiliates, video) and offline channels (TV, radio, OOH, direct mail).
- In line with the Sr. Director of CRM marketing, optimize Weldon Blue loyalty program to maximize customer engagement / LTV and related lifecycle marketing programs.
- Drive channel testing and attribution methodology.
- Establish reporting benchmarks for measuring and sharing results on business-critical KPIs related to growth (volume, CAC, retention, LTV/payback) and own achievement of weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Manage, develop and grow a team of 7+ growth marketers.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders (digital product, brand, creative) to develop advertising assets, landing pages, emails, and reporting needed to maximize campaign performance.
- Attend conferences and key industry events to provide thought leadership, garner learnings and best practices.
- Interface with Mack Weldon board as key leadership stakeholder for growth marketing.
WHAT WILL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
- 10+ years of experience in eCommerce, with a deep focus on performance-based growth marketing.
- Experience working across the full DTC marketing funnel (customer acquisition, conversion and engagement) and across the marketing mix including online (search, display, paid social, content, streaming) and offline (OOH, direct mail, linear video).
- Combination of strong strategic thinker, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data/insights into strong marketing strategies.
- Highly organized self-starter, with a data-driven mentality and a bias towards action.
- Top-notch analytical skills with a proven ability to work through data to find opportunities and actionable insights that are not readily apparent and clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand.
- Strong track record of collaboration with cross functional teams.
- Experience growing, managing, leading, and developing world class teams.
- Experience in growth-stage companies highly preferred.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- We give a shit! - We care. We're slightly obsessive. We sweat every detail. We fight for what we think is best for Mack Weldon and our customers.
- We put our money where our mouth is - We own our words. We own our actions. We own our mistakes.
- We solve problems - You won't find us waiting around for someone else to fix a problem if we can get our hands on it first.
- We won't sacrifice the future for a quick win - We wait for the second marshmallow.
- It's all about the people - Relationships over transactions.
- Full insurance benefits
- Regular access to the senior leadership team
- Open vacation policy
- Great location in the heart of Nomad district
- Free Mack Weldon gear
- Office snacks and drinks
- Thursday happy hours