- We are looking for a diligent Estimatorto prepare accurate estimates for projects by gathering information and analyzing important metrics. Your will provide knowledge of cost and benefits that support profitable business decisions.
The ideal candidate will have excellent numerical skills and an analytical mindset. You must also be thorough and apt in managing relationships with key persons.
The goal is to provide detailed reports so the company can make informed decisions that will enhance its profitability and growth.
Understand the project/program and its requirements
- Determine key variables for cost and other estimates
- Gather first-hand information from sites, warehouses or other venues
- Conduct research to obtain data on labor costs, materials, production times etc.
- Use software for data analysis, forecasting and budgeting
- Obtain and review offers and quotes by subcontractors or vendors Perform risk analysis
- Create and submit estimate reports or bids to appropriate persons (project managers, clients, bidding competitions etc.)
- Build relationships with key vendors (subcontractors, suppliers, engineers etc.)
- Provide consultation on planning (schedules, manpower needs etc.)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Estimating: 3 years (Preferred)