We are looking for a passionate, creative, results-oriented marketing guru with an entrepreneurial mindset who will create and "own" our marketing strategy. You will build the marketing department from the ground up. This role will work at both the strategic level (comprehensive market, customer & competitor review and customer segmentation) and at the tactical level (managing PPC & SEO agencies, CRM marketing automation, social media & content marketing, WordPress website design and management, analytics and tracking).
Who We Are...
Since 2006, the International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM) has been fulfilling our purpose of "helping practices succeed." We've accomplished this by providing hands-on aesthetic medicine and medically-supervised weight loss training program and products to over 5,000 physicians from around the world. We are a small, resourceful, agile company that produces amazing results with an efficient team.
Our Purpose: "We Help Practices Succeed"
Our Culture: If you are looking for a j-o-b or a paycheck, this role isn't for you; we are looking for someone who is passionate about helping others and gets satisfaction from seeing others succeed. We are a fast-growing, high-energy team of self-starters and doers, with a high level of passion and pride in our purpose. We are on an accelerated growth curve, and you need to be able to embrace change and strive to do better.
* Integrity - in all that you do
* Accountability - in all that you say
* Service - for others
* Growth - for both you and our members
What We Are Looking For...
The purpose of this role is to help healthcare providers have a better, more fulfilling life. We do this by finding our "Ideal Customers" (healthcare providers with a growth mindset) and introduce them to educational programs that will help them get to the next level. Your goal is to find these growth mindset healthcare providers.
As the Marketing Manager, you will:
* Establish a clear marketing plan and omni-channel implementation strategy (including: customer research/surveys, customer buying behavior, updating buyer personas, customer segmentation, competitor analysis, identify buyer journey, messaging, user experience, digital and social marketing initiatives)
* Liaise with our PPC & SEO agencies to ensure our paid and non-paid campaigns are effective and producing "Ideal Customer" leads.
* Analyze and report on digital marketing and social media metrics to identify opportunities, track competitor performance, and ensure PPC conversions, Lead-Customer conversions, SEO keyword and Social rankings goals are achieved.
* Building and optimizing email marketing automation campaigns to nurture prospects through the buyer journey using segmentation and dynamic content.
* Edit and update multiple WordPress websites, be familiar with WP Themes and plugins.
* Manage external contractors (graphic designer, web developer, content writers, video production)
What Success Looks Like In this Role:
To be successful in this role, you will need a combination of excellent communication skills, digital marketing acumen, an analytical mind, positive attitude and exceptional follow-up skills. You ensure the IAPAM continues to grow through memberships and live events, along with products and services that help our customers succeed. You ensure OKR's & KPI's (Objectives Key Results & Key Performance Indicators) are tracked and reported in a comprehensive dashboard.
Is this you?
* Adept at transitioning seamlessly from a strategic level vision to day-to-day tactical operations required.
* Virtual/remote environment: You have the freedom to work from wherever you want. The only requirements we have are that you have access to high-speed internet, a mobile phone, and a laptop.
* Competitive Compensation: Also includes a technology & health/lifestyle allowance.
How to Apply
The first test is to see if you can follow detailed directions. We DO NOT accept email submissions or submissions on this website, you must visit the Careers section on our website and complete the online application process at: https://iapam.com/careers-marketing-manager
Job Type: Full-time