General Mills is reshaping the future of food. We believe food makes us better. It nourishes our bodies, brings us joy and connects us to each other. As one of the world's leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Yoplait, Annie's Homegrown, Old El Paso, Epic Provisions, Blue Buffalo and more. Are you passionate about the future of food? You've come to the right table. We want the very best talent to help lead something big.
Translate GMCC brand strategies into effective, efficient customer support within GMCC trade spending budgets and trade promotion objectives.
1. Develop and execute collaborative customer business plans that deliver RNS and profitability targets.
2. Achieve listing and distribution targets for all GMCC new products.
3. Leverage category management insights to sell category specific programs and initiatives that drive consumer demand.
4. Prudent management of customer trade investment in accordance with GMCC fiscal year objectives which includes negotiating annual customer agreements and promoted ad activity.
5. Ensure accurate and up to date forecasting.
6. Leverage customer and consumer insights that translate into profitable volume opportunities for GMCC and the customer.
7. Build customer business relationship through regular appointments and communication.
8. Provide clear, consistent feedback to Trade Marketing regarding volume trends, market conditions, competitive activity, and customer developments.
9. Energize & Develop People
10. Demonstrate unquestionable integrity by:
11. Works closely with Internal & External partners, including:
General Mills is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.