Due to insurance requirements must be 21 years of age *
- Works under the direction of the Warehouse Manager.
- Punctuality and being a great ambassador for GIC are key
- Assist in fabrication
- Maintain organized paperwork & documentation
- Ensures orders are pulled correctly and inventory is accurate.
- Unload/load all incoming and outgoing freight.
- Make all deliveries on time.
- Be the "eyes and ears" of the company in the field by reporting any customer feedback or competitive information to Operations or General Manager.
- Ensure cleanliness of warehouse and office area.
- Pick up materials from local vendors.
- Restock material.
- Clean Trucks.
- Maintains safety mindset in all duties performed, especially (but not limited to) driving, material handling and job site evaluation.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Driving experience not mandatory but an asset *
- Warehouse experience not mandatory but an asset *
- Full benefits available upon completion of 3 month probationary period .
- Phone allowance for every driver *
Job Type: Full-time