GEHC- MI is looking for a Software Engineer to work on a number of exciting projects that will have a very positive impact on GE’s business.
- Design, implement and test software, ensuring quality specifications are met
- Work closely with the program team to ensure SW development meets product specification requirements
- Work closely with other engineering teams to create sustainable solutions.
- Analyze user needs and come up with state-of-the art design and code
- Provide technical mentoring for more junior software engineers.
- Participate actively in design and code reviews
- Drive performance and reliability enhancements
- B.A/B.Sc. or higher in computer sciences/engineering from a known institution.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Java or C++
- Good software architecture and design skills.
- Good understanding and experience of software development processes.
- Ability to creatively solve complex problems
- Strong oral and written communication skills to work effectively with team members.
- Need for SPECT knowhow as well as GEHC Workstation experience
- Experience in developing software for complex system – significant advantage.
- Experience in developing software in Medical Devices industry – significant advantage.
GE drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Canada; Ontario; Mississauga