Revenue Marketing Associate, Field Marketing At General Electric
Location: Chicago, Illinois
This email is already in use
The Revenue Marketing Associate, Field Marketing is responsible for implementing & executing on key enablement processes & tools to support more targeted & expedited revenue marketing activities for the Enterprise Digital Solutions (EDS) business. This team member will partner with the US & Canada Field Marketing Managers to execute lead and revenue generating activities to meet business goals.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Facilitate the processing of lead inquiries from multiple channels: assess, organize & format for loading into Marketo & Salesforce.com (SFDC) for distribution to Sales.
Manage lead import process into Marketo and SFDC for Sales follow up ensuring data quality & standardization.
Develop, validate and enhance contact lists to enable account & persona targeting for use in campaigns or Sales outreach; investigate & merge data sets leveraging tools like HIMSS Analytics, segmentation databases, Marketo, SFDC, etc.
Understand available data sources such as HIMSS Analytics, Marketo & SFDC, to create most targeted and actionable lists.
Manage tradeshow demo request process for major tradeshows such as HIMSS and RSNA, including demo email requests, demo scheduler tool, training and reporting.
Maintain calendar of events & webinars and extend reach by promoting on GEHC website and through social channels
Proactively identify process improvements that enable the marketing team’s speed of execution and optimal effectiveness.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration or related field
2. 3+ years’ experience in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field
3. Highly proficient with Excel and demonstrated ability to merge & manage large data sets
4. Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
5. Must be willing to work in our office located in Chicago, IL or Burlington, VT
1. Excellent oral and written communications skills
2. Detail oriented with strong analytical and process skills
3. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with customers and/or sales teams
4. Self-starter who takes initiative to achieve goals
5. Prior experience and knowledge working in Salesforce.com/CRM and/or marketing automation
6. Experience in setting project plans, prioritizing and working effectively towards key milestones
7. Successful experience working in team environment
8. Healthcare industry experience
9. Exceptional drive and creativity
10. High energy, works proactively and demonstrates flexibility in approach to changing work priorities
11. Team oriented – ability work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Illinois, Vermont; Chicago. Burlington
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.