Responsible for developing and executing an integrated region marketing strategy for Enterprise Digital Solutions, including Installed Base, Net-New, services and loyalty programs, sales enablement tools and activities, demand generation programs, and channel marketing with GE channels and VAR distribution partners.
Design & execution of customer-focused, market development initiatives to drive sales pipeline. Prioritize & lead key cross business campaigns and programs, support launch & growth of new/existing solutions & services.
Work across Healthcare Systems and Enterprise Digital Solutions to develop joint portfolio propositions. Drive customer facing messaging to ensure global content is regionalized for USCAN.
- Own the marketing relationship with commercial leaders to strategize with the revenue marketing team approaches to support the sales goals
- Act as liaison between marketing and sales and be the face of marketing to the pre-sales and sales teams
- Lead a team of field marketing managers helping them assimilate unit/regional commercial priorities and utilize the core marketing functions to deliver successful field programs
- Understands the market forces and commercial strategy to propose field marketing programs
- Define field programs objectives in line with sales strategy and oversee the portfolio of field marketing activities
- Own the marketing relationship with leadership stakeholders within the product, industry, commercial and partner teams to assimilate their demand generation needs and propose program strategies
- Accountable for delivering qualified leads and increasing sales pipeline, measures include sales funnel growth and pipeline effectiveness.
- Guide and coach the sales organization on the role and value of marketing within strategic accounts and promote a unified customer approach
- Influence product Go-To-Market direction based on market knowledge, program portfolio performance, and marketing leading practices
- Define the vision to support the overarching revenue marketing goals
- Develop frameworks and best practices to increase scale and efficiencies including operating models, organization capabilities, processes and tools
- Establish KPIs, determine success criteria and drive accountability
- Recruit, manage and develop a high performing team in support of revenue marketing
- Drive cross-functional and cross-business collaboration
- Provide exceptional leadership. Lead a team of Field Marketing and Product Marketing with budget responsibility.
- Champion business value of revenue marketing
- Develop and manage budget plan for marketing programs and supporting tools
- Collaborate with the revenue marketing leadership team and strategists to incorporate sales feedback and sales leadership needs into integrated & global campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in complex sales business working on Revenue Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Account Based Marketing, Database Marketing or a combination.
- GE Leadership Program Graduates will get credit towards relevant work experience, commensurate to the program they have completed
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
- Must be willing to travel 50%
- Open US location and must be near major airport for access to our major hubs – Waukesha, Chicago, Boston etc
- Proficiency with Salesforce (funnel tracking, lead reporting, opportunity management, dashboards, etc)
- Prior success running revenue marketing or integrated marketing in complex sales business
- Experience in healthcare environments and/or software environments.
- Experience anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Experience building strong internal and customer relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a global matrix organization and partner with teams
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence strategic direction across many levels of the organizational matrix
- Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver
- Excellent organization skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment juggling and executing on multiple priorities
- Ability to hit tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, strategic agility, manage diversity and drive for results
- Ability to define business processes and work with organizational partners to operationalize via supporting technology
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
United States; Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming; Open US location and must be near major airport for access to our major hubs – Waukesha, Chicago, Boston etc
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.