For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
Provides support to develop Web based applications including online customer service for agency components to be able to deliver their services online.
- Provide support in developing the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the web-site. Provide support for the implementation of interfaces to applications.
- Working knowledge and experience coding in Java is preferred.
- Knowledge of several of the following areas is desirable:
- Active Server Pages (ASP)
- SQL Server
- Visual Basic
- MS Access
- DBMS's (ex. - Oracle, SQL Server, etc.).