Who We Are
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today's most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni -- and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte's Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
We are looking for industry leaders, who are passionate about teaching, to lead 1 to 3 day digital marketing workshops and week-long courses for Fortune 100 clients throughout the US. This is a remote, part-time, contract position that requires travel throughout the US.
Skills and Qualifications
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of digital marketers.
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
- You have at least 3 years of industry experience with digital marketing.
- You are confident teaching all levels of leadership at Fortune 100 companies
- You have fluency in the following topics: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, current social media outlets, paid social media advertising, customer segmentation targeting and tracking, community management, and e-mail marketing.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Work alongside GA staff and teaching team to best meet the needs and learning styles of your students.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Engage and inspire enterprise audiences to persevere through the challenges of learning a new suite of skills.