Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today's most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni -- and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte's Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
We are looking for a highly organized individual, who is efficient and motivated by getting things done. The Local Marketing Admin will support the local marketing team in the organization and execution of events and workshop operations. This is a role for a motivated team player who wants to be part of fast-paced educational community. This is a part time role (around 25 hours/week) working out of Seattle or New York.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Support event and workshop operations for Austin, Denver, Chicago, Atlanta and Seattle: working with local marketing producers in the cities including:
- Scheduling and posting classes, workshop and event landing pages on the GA website and within internal systems
- Setting and editing classroom capacity as determined by HQ team
- Pre and post event & class email communication to students
- Creating discount codes
- Refunding cancellations
- Support administrative duties related to class and workshop instructor onboarding, contract creation, payment and scheduling.
- Working with local marketing producers in the cities listed above and with global marketing headquarter team
- You are detail-oriented with strong organization skills
- You maintain a positive and professional demeanor
- You can navigate an ever-changing, fast paced environment and demonstrable ability to come up with solutions
- You are able to multi-task and enjoy wearing many hats
- You learn new processes quickly and accurately
- You are proactive and comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Prior executive administrative experience preferred
- Process Management
- Peer Relationships
- Time Management
- Process Management
- Learning on the fly