Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
This role will be responsible for day to day management of digital marketing channels to support campaigns for a new tech sourcing/hiring service - Talent Pipeline as a Service (TPaaS) - under General Assembly’s enterprise business. The Digital Marketing Manager will build and execute on strategies for growing the pipeline of potential candidates for multiple enterprise clients. The main focus will be on testing/optimizing paid social campaigns, while also experimenting with more creative, grassroots, digital-first efforts. The role will require you to run these campaigns independently with constant performance evaluation and optimization. The ideal candidate will also be data savvy, with the ability to interpret data, but also run their own analyses in order to advance their marketing tactics.
- Manage the day to day operations, analysis, and optimization of TPaaS digital marketing campaigns.
- Build a strong LinkedIn strategy, with a focus on paid campaigns, for finding and placing candidates into TPaaS programs, in partnership with GA clients.
- Test new digital marketing channels, both paid and organic, in an effort to find new talent to fill TPaaS programs.
- Work alongside the Content team to ensure all collateral is aligned with GA brand guidelines.
- Work with the Enterprise TPaaS team and client account owners to ensure we’re acquiring the right candidates and follow up processes are successful.
- Work with the Infrastructure team to ensure we have the tech needed to successfully run our marketing channels and continue to optimize against our KPIs.
- Develop, manage, and track digital marketing budgets, timelines, and processes for all campaigns related to TPaas.
- Establish and maintain processes to ensure effective and timely development and execution of programs within defined budget constraints.
- Regularly collaborate with account owners and communicates project status to leadership.
- Write successful copy to support digital marketing campaigns, with the support of the internal Content team.
- Leverage consumer insights and apply research learnings to identify the target consumer and insights to inform the marketing plan and creative brief. Provide input to research plans and test design for a promotion or category.
- Lead the effort to track digital marketing performance, gather consumer insights, and analyze or evaluate program effectiveness. Share findings with leadership and cross-functional team and integrate findings into future digital marketing activities and initiatives.
- Merge consumer insights, trends, competitive assessments, operational impact, performance of past marketing programs, and category data to develop sound recommendations for projects. Brings data and insights together to tell a logical story.
- 4+ years of experience in a digital marketing role, with a strong focus on paid / performance marketing channels.
- Expert-level knowledge of LinkedIn, from a paid campaign perspective, with strong emphasis on InMail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different internal, agency, and client teams.
- A mix of agency and in-house experience, preferably with at least 1 year in-house.
- Extremely detail- and results-oriented mindset.
- Strong understanding of analytics software i.e. Looker and Google Analytics and ability to use this data to analyze campaigns and make decisions based on findings.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Friendly, positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong ability to write in a clear and consistent manner.
- B2B paid marketing experience
- Experience marketing for an education company
- Experience in a high-growth start-up