Gemdale USA is seeking a Market Research Analyst to join the Real Estate Development & Marketing team in their Pasadena office. The position holder will conduct strategic analysis and research in support of various developments, asset management, market research and marketing-related initiatives.
- Participate in the design, development and delivery of Real Estate content and analytics in support of new product evaluation as well as ongoing marketing and due diligence efforts;
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on a variety of portfolio and asset management initiatives;
- Develop and maintain business, industry and market research;
- Develop and maintain comprehensive reporting packages to assist in monitoring performance in all critical areas: revenues, expenses, leasing, occupancy, etc.;
- Work on specific projects for profit improvement, cost reduction and systems enhancement;
- Conduct market research and analyze market data including market occupancy, rental rates, demographics, competitor positioning and economic information;
- Organize, lead, and/or participate in the due diligence on properties under contract, and develop documentation and recommendations on key findings that may affect the return and financial performance of the proposed deal;
- Complete various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis;
- Identify areas for improvement, offer suggestions to improve the overall efficiency and productivity of the development discipline, and introduce procedures and activities that control costs, improve quality, and drive efficiencies in the development process;
- Keep abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes, research and/or subscribe to the internet or other professional publications, or utilizing other appropriate method(s) to obtain business and professional information, and apply knowledge and practices to area(s) of responsibilities;
- Performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- BA/BS degree in accounting, business, finance, or related field, and/or equivalent experience is highly preferred;
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in real estate, investment or consulting industry;
- Proficient computer skills. Must have advanced/expert skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Competency in financial statement analysis, business valuation, accounting and finance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)