GelMoment is offering a fantastic career opportunity to a super talented, creative and hardworking Web/Graphic Designer that can bring new ideas and concepts and lead our graphics team. This face-paced environment requires someone who loves challenges, can work extremely quickly and efficiently under pressure and pays strong attention to details.
- Develop, maintain and implement digital design best practices to elevate the brand.
- Build optimized designs including a wide variety of digital assets for web, including homepages, landing pages, mobile and digital media.
- Provide continuous refinement and improve functionality of our website.
- Considerate of timelines and schedule to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Develop graphics for website and other marketing and business development initiatives.
- Assist in the design of packaging, sell sheets, brochures, business cards, promotional signage, posters, social media ads and a variety of other marketing materials.
- Manage our Vista Print account and keep content up to date.
- Find creative, relevant, functional, and aesthetically sound design and advertising solutions, while adhering to company policies.
- Assist with various graphic design projects including but limited to logo/brand identity, posters, event graphics, online ad graphics, web site design, package design, and much more.
- Assist with the production and editing of professional looking photographs.
- Respect the design schedule to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Understanding of popular social media - design, functionality, users.
- Create engaging and creative social media posts.
- Create content (blog, videos, photos or other) to feed the various platforms of the company (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, website, newsletter, etc.)
- Follow any brand and logo guidelines outlined by corporate business requirements.
- A multi-faceted, organized, results-oriented and self-motivated team player who is meticulous about details and never misses a deadline.
- Creative, innovative, resourceful, punctual, responsible and adaptable.
- Ability to take initiative, lead projects, prioritize, and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, high productivity environment, under tight timelines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent work ethics and a team player that is highly motivated.
- Works quickly and efficiently.
- Handles design critiques with a positive constructive attitude.
- Strong understanding of designing for evolving markets & trends.
- Understanding of Direct Sales and Multi-Level Marketing is an asset.
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Provide portfolio with recent relevant works either online or in PDF format with application.
- Provide a resume and cover letter.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Creative Arts or equivalent 3 + years of related education.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suit: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Excellent communication skills, FULL English proficiency written / verbal.
- Good sense of visual hierarchy, typography, layout and design.
- Copy-writing skills is an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent understand of packaging, print and web requirements.
- Basic Knowledge of Social Media's Best Practices for Content including creating strong call-to-actions, headlines, and smart ways to engage with users on social media.
- Social Media: 2 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Preferred)
Strong English language skills both written and spoken (French is considered an asset)
Permanent: 32 hours per week with flexible work schedule.
Possibility of full time after 30 day probation period.
All duties must be performed on-site at our head-office in Montreal (H3S-1C6).
$28.00 per hour.
Medical and dental benefits provided after 90 days.
- Freelancers or contract workers need not applyas we are only looking for a permanent, on- siteWeb/Graphic Designer.
- We are notlooking for programmers/developers.
- Mustbe a permanent resident/Canadian citizen.
- Not open to GelMoment Distributors, past or present.
If you feel you meet the hiring criteria and are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, you can submit your resume and cover letter. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 /hour
- Social Media Management: 2 years (Required)
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)