GelMoment, a Direct Sales company operating in 3 countries is looking for quick-learning, hard-working customer support agent to correspond with our customers through email, live chat and social media.
* Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
* Effective communication and written skills in English. French an asset.
* Types minimum 40 words per minute.
* Provide accurate, valid and complete information while following company policies and procedures.
* Works independently and stays focused.
* Strong knowledge with Windows-based computer operating systems and software.
* Completes work on time and with minimal supervision.
* Available to work flexible/days during training period.
* Assist with inventory count.
* Light warehouse duties.
* Prepare shipping labels.
* Testing products.
32 hours per week to begin.
Hours are Monday to Thursday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Possibility of working Fridays or Sundays (up to 40 hours per week) once training is completed.
Salary: $15.00 / hour
Medical and dental benefits once 3-month probation period is completed.
* Microsoft Excel: 1 year
* Problem Resolution: 3 year
* Customer Service: 3 years
Not open to GelMoment Distributors. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All candidates will be required to do a typing speed-test and written grammar test during the interview.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $15.00 /hour