GEHA is a leader in health services for federal employees and related customers, serving our chosen markets with low-cost offerings and best-in-class customer care, sustained by a nimble and efficient organization.
$25/hour with flexible hours
The Contract Enrollment Sales Representative role is an amazing opportunity to help GEHA meet its goal of providing value-add healthcare products & wellbeing programs for our federal employees. We are looking for self-starters who are experts at building relationships and have a passion for health and wellbeing.
This role is a part-time, independent contractor position , offering schedule flexibility, travel expense reimbursement, and an excellent hourly rate.
- Build awareness of GEHA’s healthcare product portfolio within target markets by attending and coordinating local enrollment and wellbeing events.
- Serve as interface between federal employees and GEHA at events, providing excellent service and product knowledge.
- Become an expert in GEHA’s products & services and build awareness of the healthcare industry and local market.
- Strictly adhere to relevant regulatory & compliance guidelines.
Minimum Requirements for the Contract Enrollment Sales Representative opportunity
- Excellent customer service and face-to-face presentation skills.
- Sales abilities through strong interpersonal skills; preferred knowledge of account management and/or sales experience.
- Effectively organize and present information in group settings, both formal and informal.
- Self-starter with ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively.
- Proficient in basic computer applications (i.e., Email, Word, Excel, Salesforce and PowerPoint).
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- This position will be field based and requires a valid driver’s license and ability to provide your own transportation to events (mileage expense will be reimbursed)
- Be available to work 9-12 hours a week, between the hours of 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Thursday.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Ability to attend events at local federal facilities or local military bases.
GEHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. GEHA will not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their compensation or the compensation of another employee or applicant. Our company's corporate headquarters is located in Lee's Summit near Douglas Rd and I-470 with a total of five locations in the Kansas City metropolitan area.