geekspeak is a creative services firm in the Greater Toronto area offering a variety of content creation services. We offer strategic, creative, and technical expertise to mid and large sized ecommerce clients.
geekspeak is seeking an experienced SEM expert to manage Amazon campaigns in order to maximize ROI for our clients. As an SEM Manager, this person reports to the Director of Operations and is responsible for driving SEM campaign strategy and optimization. Successful candidates are expected to ensure a high quality of work while meeting daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns on Amazon.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Improve the overall end-to-end customer experiences.
- Other tasks as required.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in ecommerce or digital goods industry.
- Experience using Amazon Marketing Services tools.
- Advanced knowledge and proven success in SEM / SEO.
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Results driven and analytical approach to marketing.
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, Bing ads, Facebook ads.
- Experience with search marketing tools and ad serving platforms, including AdWords and Marin/Kenshoo/DoubleClick.
- Strong knowledge of the following KPI: CTR, CPC, Conversion Rate, ROAS, ROI and their benchmarks for optimal performance.
- Experience with business analysis, analytics tools and experimentation.
- Knowledge of marketing/website technology & platforms; know how to leverage existing tools to drive performance.
- Competent in creating executive-level decks, strong data visualizations. An executive-ready presence, and the ability to present to members of the leadership team is required. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is an in-office role, to work out of our Head Office location in Whitby, Ontario. We are looking for a creative thinker, proactive, team player, who has what it takes. This is not an entry level or intern role; applicants must be able to demonstrate previous experience. Only those selected will be considered for an interview. We thank you for your interest.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Search Engine Optimization: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)